Sunday, June 15, 2008

Can't beat Wellington on a good day

I've just had a weekend away in Wellington. Yay!

Just me and the baby (and only because I'm the only one with the right equipment and luckily for her she's the easiest of the 3). 2 whole days of not having to be cleaner/cook/referee/taxi driver/entertainer. I feel so relaxed and refreshed and re-energised. It's been a busy few months and a break away was just what I needed.

I love Wellington. I could move in a heartbeat but DH won't hear of it sadly. We had such a nice time just hanging out, crafting and enjoying the sunshine.

I stayed with the lovely Becks of Ecobubs. She makes the bestest nappies and her clothing line is to die for gorgeous. She's also uber talented and very generous and is always sending me little parcels of cute for BabyM.

She made her this gorgeous merino beanie
P6160862


and this OMG so soft minky lined jacket. Perfect for the cold down here and super cute. THe minky is so soft, I can't stop patting it!! Thanks honey. (and the blue ball she stole from Beck's little girl...oops...she loves it though, hasn't put it down yet). Thanks so much for a fabulous weekend, we had the best time!

P6160863


A trip to Wellington wouldn't be complete without a visit to Nancy's. I know you'll understand that I just had to come home with something special...
P6160864

6 comments:

Sharonnz said...

Glad you made it into the tempting Nancy's;-)

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuum is all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

Good for you having some time away - when you have small children it's so important to recharge, if only to have more to give the little ones afterwards.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time away YAY for a break. Isn't she so clever?? Look at the gorgeous jacket...soooooo cute - I can almost feel the softness through the computer :D

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a refreshing break. Babe looks lovely and snuggly in her outfit.

Anonymous said...

oooh, Baby Cashmerino....drool! I have the pattern book that goes with that yarn - well worth picking up :)