Friday, January 25, 2008

My Fetchingly Fetching

Finished. My Fetchingly Fetching. AKA Cabled Wrist Warmers/Fingerless Gloves

P1260856

Pretty happy with them actually. My first ever cables and my first 'real' DPN project. I think I might make myself a pair when the weather cools. At the moment its mid summer and very sticky and muggy so not the greatest weather for knitting 12ply wool. I think they would be perfect for the winter here though, it gets cool, not that cold so fingerless gloves are probably the perfect thing. In the meantime I have a gazillion million things to get on with so a pair for me are on the 'one day' list.

These gloves are for my friend in London and last night after I finished these I cast on a Tudora for her to match. Another cool pattern from Knitty.

No comments: