Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kniterature

P1310936

What I am currently reading/plotting from/drooling over...

Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson
A birthday present for myself hehe. Some perfectly scrummy things in there!! Possibly drawstring cotton pouch, fingerless gloves, something felted.

Special Knits by Debbie Bliss
Last years birthday present to myself hehe. THinking about the organza edged cardy for babyM and the vest pattern made girlie

Simply Baby by Debbie Bliss
Baby Shrug in Jet (when it arrives). On loan from my local library

Knitting by Ros Badger
My knitting 'turn to'. Don't really fancy any of the patterns in the book but it is a super reference, has a stitch dictionary, conversion charts for needles etc so is great to have around

Picture Knits by Betty Barnden
My intarsia best friend! ;)

Knitted Toys by Zoe Mellor
She designs the cutest things! Always on the look out for using up scraps ideas

No comments: