Sunday, August 31, 2008

In which I teach my 2yo to take the knitting photos

Impatient me couldn't be bothered waiting until M6 came home from school to do the photographic honours..... so I got N2 to do it instead. Photographing gloves whilst wearing them is a little on the difficult side.


Attempt 1
P9011528

Would be perfect if subject matter was my knuckles! Nicely centered even....I think this kid has a future in photography.
Shame about the I've been in the garden fingernails



Attempt 2

P9011532

Not bad! Especially if you do a little cropping...


Ta Da!! The official FO portrait, as taken by my almost 3 year old
P9011532

Sometimes its not a bad thing to have a simple and cheap point and shoot camera :)

Evangeline Gloves made in Paton's Jet (slightly less than 1 ball). This is the third time I've made this pattern, won't be the last. I love the fit of these and the cable is fun to knit and looks great on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahoooooooooooo go Miss N :) future as a photographer there :D love the gloves Gabes must add them to my to do list :)

Carol said...

wow excellent photos :) and the gloves are beautiful!!!

Aunt Kathy said...

My grandson wants to be a photo journalist too, he will be 4 in 2 weeks, and also plays with my camera.

I agree N2 has a definite talent, just like momma with the needles and yarn.

Anonymous said...

How clever is that gorgeous Miss N?? what a smart cookie - give her a big hug for me :D

Anonymous said...

loe those pink handwarmers--perfect for springtime, i bet!

Anonymous said...

Well done N!

I just love the Evangeline pattern. Especially in pink. Yum!

Anonymous said...

I wish you had a photo of your 3 year old taking the photos! Love the gloves, love the photos.