Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is a knitting blog

If there was ever any doubt this is a knitting blog....here is a super cute word cloud I just made using Wordle. It takes the words you use most on your webpage (based on your RSS feed) and makes a cute word cloud out of them. I just saw this on IndigoMouse and thought I'd see what I *really* do talk about...turns out it is knitting! Imagine that :)
You can see all the other cool word clouds people are making here. If you give it a go on your own blog leave me a comment so I can go check yours out.




P.S I'm such a dummy at html I can't seem to get it bigger on here but if you click on it , it will go to Wordle and you can it full screen size :)

8 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I made one too and mine is also small. But aren't they so cool???

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool :)I went and did one, and the biggest word was 'knit' followed by 'yarn', but alas I can't work out how to post it on my blog, lol. Sigh for the techno challenged ;)

Fi said...

Very cool.....

Nova said...

lol i've done one too, my most common word is machine?!?! and *blush* gabes is pretty high up there too, equal with 'knitted' and 'yarn'..

Nova said...

oh yeah.. i love that one of your biggest is 'ruffle'! :-D

Heart Felt said...

Hey, that is very clever!

Anonymous said...

Oh I've done it, and had a good giggle. Wool, longies, knit, bags. And if you look close, the word *Gabes* HAHA. Tis on my blog now.

Cut&Alter said...

Same as incidentalhappiness - I did it but couldn't get it to go to my blog. Great idea though so thanks for the link! My top word was 'thought'! Not been blogging for very long so will have to repeat at a later date. x