Monday, September 29, 2008

Actual Knitting Content

So the last few posts have had zero knitting content. Shocking! I have been knitting (lots!) but the things I've made are a gift and the recipient reads here so they'll have to remain secret for a wee while longer.

Can show you these though.

Bella's Longies



Another swap (I sent Nic some PUL to make some nappies as a present for my new niece and she sent me some wool to knit her DD some longies..thanks Nic!! )

Another pair of longies made to the fantastic Pimp My Longies pattern (this time XL ....toddler size...a bit of a mission especially the legs!)

Another FO made in The Wool Company Utiku - this one is Amber (no longer made but the replacement Russet is close)

I promise next week there will be lots of knitting and lots of FO's :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the hem on those!

Julie said...

Gorgeous longies...X

Mary said...

Those are so very cute!

Fresh Tea : said...

Great colour, and they look so very snugly! Shame they don't come in adult size.

Jennynz said...

they look cool! I'm struggling with another toddler size pair myself (ugh!) but when I finally finish them I'm gonna do picot bind off just like yours :o)

Margo said...

OH! I was admiring these (on the recipeint) just the other day, and they are LOVELY. Inspires me to use up some of my own Amber...