Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello?

I know!! It's been too long. I could write a long list of excuses but really, I don't know what happened. My knitting/blogging/crafting mojo just up and left me one day.


But I'm here. I'm crafting again. And buying yarn, too. Who knows, maybe I won't leave it a year before I post again.
















Saroyan in Needlefood 5ply Silky Toes Blend (Wool/Silk/Bamboo) - "Morning Sky"















Fish Hat - Dead or Alive?
















Knitsch sock yarn - my "will be my xmas present" from the kids. Colourway is Mansfield Revisited.
















Blue Lagoon from Joy of Yarn which is going to be a Multnomah Shawl for my great-aunt for Christmas.


If anyone is still reading, stop by and say hello!

18 comments:

Sharonnz said...

Hey babe...lovely to "see" you again! Purty, purty knitting and yarns.

Joanne said...

Hellooooo!! (waving madly!!) Glad to see you are back and crafting - you have been missed.

Megan said...

Mwah! So good to see you again.
x

Jo's Place said...

Why HELLO! When I saw there was a post from you my first thought was "holy s#$tballs" LOL. Great to see you crafting again xx

Miss Smith said...

Hey hey hey! It's SPK! Nice to see you.

Loving that scarf, and that blue lagoon wool.

Rose Red said...

HELLO! **grinning and waving** Nice to hear from you!

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Gabes! Hey!
xo
p.s. love the dead fish hat. awesomeness.

Bells said...

hello!!

Carol said...

Hey you! ((Hugs)) glad to see you back, I've missed ya!

kv said...

Hey, welcome back!

Nova said...

hello!!!!!! double awesome.

Fi said...

Lots of comments, so now you have to keep posting :)

Mary said...

Well, hello there... glad to see you back!

At Home Mommy Knits said...

So glad to see you are back!!

Sweetp said...

*waves* SO lovely to reconnect with so many old bloggy friends! Thanks everyone for your comments. I replied by email to the ones I could, but to everyone thank you. Lovely to see you all again <3

Amy Seven-Stitches said...

Nice to see you back, Gabe. The hat is very Dr seuss. Maybe a Lorax or thing 1 hat would be next? Oooh look my identify word is sessesu (almost Seuss)

Mazzy said...

Hooray!! So glad to see you back blogging again. I used to randomly check back here in the hopes you'd have posted more. Welcome back to blog-land!

Peaceful Knitter said...

Good to "see" you again!